MABCD Permits

If your project is within the Colwich city limits, fill out the form for the permit you are applying for and send it to  or fax it to 316-796-0913
A permit # will be assigned and you will be contacted for payment.  For projects not within the city limits, you will need to apply directly with Sedgwick County MABCD.  Inspections are scheduled through Sedgwick County MABCD.
If you have any questions, call us at 316-796-1025