Burn Permit Procedure Change

If you live outside the city limits in Union Township and need a burn permit, please go to https://ssc.sedgwickcounty.org/burnpermits/ . Since 911 no longer activates burn permits and notifies the Colwich Fire Department, please go to https://colwichks.rja.revize.com/forms/4046 and use the Sedgwick County permit number when asked. Permits will need to be activated on the same TWO sites. Sedgwick County Fire is working to be able to contact CFD directly with the info.
Burning inside the city limits, outside of a fire pit, chiminea, etc. is still NOT allowed.